Well, the nine months incubating had finally come to an end. On July 9th, we welcomed our little girl to the world, just 38 minutes before her actual due date (July 10th). With two days of trying to decide between two names we had on our list, Morgan Lily was the chosen one.
I figured I would share some products that has been getting us through these first few weeks with her.
1. Fisher Price Swing - Perfect for the living room so they can nap during the day or just chill. Morgan loves it. Kinda wish they have one for adults.
2. Boppy Lounger - Another perfect item for the baby to chill out in. Currently on the other couch to which she loves to stare at the wall in. Also a perfect photoshoot prop.
3. Oogiebear ear & nose cleaner - The first few days, Morgan had some boogies I couldnt get out. I tried the baby aspirator but I was scared I was going to suck her brains out. She hated it. So I ordered this and I love it. Deff recommend!
4. Avent Bottles - Probably the most easiest bottles I've used.
5. Aden & Anais burp clothes - Perfect for feedings. Morgan is a complete slob when she eats and gets milk everywhere. Plus they have some really cute prints.
6. Fisher Price Sleeper - When we brought her home , she wasn't so thrilled about the bassinet we have, so she's been sleeping in this. It rocks, plays music and vibrates, which helps when she gets a little fussy during the night. The only thing about it I'm not so thrilled about is its a bit on the noisey end when it rocks.
7. Dodo babies bandanas - I love bandanas when it comes to catching drool and protecting clothes, somewhat. Plus they make a really cute accessory to go with the outfits. These are really soft and adorable, and come in cute prints.
If you have any other recommendations, I'd love to hear them!
(This post contains affiliate links)